Long distance moving
Our long distance movers make your move stress-free.
Long distance moving can be complicated. That doesn’t mean it should be stressful. At Boca Raton Moving Company, we’ve figured out the formula for stress-free long distance moving, and we like nothing better than putting it to work for our clients.
We start with the best available movers and moving equipment – our own.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it. Ask about our White Glove Moving Experience.
We offer long distance storage options to keep your things safe until you need them.
Planning a long distance move? Roadway has you covered! One of the main things people tend to worry about is where they can store their items during a move. This is why Roadway offers long distance storage for an extended, or short period of time – and don’t worry, your items are completely safe with us. Our long distance moving facilities are specifically designed to accommodate storage for every kind of need. Whether you have a small amount of boxes, or need to store an entire apartment, we have the space to take care of the job. If you want more information about our storage service, please ask us when talking to our representative. This is just another reason Roadway is ranked as the one of the best moving companies in the area.
Our client representiveteam can explain every little detail that goes into determining the cost of
The cost of a long distance move depends on the distance you are moving and the weight of your shipment. Here’s how it works: we will weigh the moving truck with and without your shipment fully loaded at a government regulated weigh station. The difference between those two weights is the weight of your shipment. Unless you’re a weight-guessing pro (and you always win those jelly beans in a jar counting contests), you probably don’t know the exact total weight of your belongings.
- We can help you estimate the weight of your belongings and give you rates for budgeting purposes. Just fill out an online estimate, or give us a call at 561 609 6160
Here are a few factors that may affect your moving budget:
- How far are you moving?
- How much stuff are you moving?
- Will you pack yourself, or would you like us to pack for you?
- Will you have accessorial charges? This is moving lingo for charges due to obstacles that keep the door of the truck away from the door of your new or old home. This includes things like flights of stairs, elevators, long carries and the need to use a small shuttle vehicle. All moving companies are going to charge you for this, whether they tell you or not. We like to tell you.
- Do you need storage?
- Will you choose any additional valuation? This is insurance lingo. If you do not have coverage, then we recommend purchasing a policy from a third-party insurance company. We can walk you through this process; just give us a call at 561 609 6160 prior to your scheduled move.
Display their FAQs
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.